Book Reviews -- Body Health -- General Health
Author: DeWayne McCulley
Title: Death to Diabetes
Book Review 18.04.2010
(c) 2010 by Heidrun Beer
DeWayne McCulley: Death to Diabetes
A revolutionary book that proves mainstream medicine wrong about diabetes: It is NOT irreversible, period!
The author is living proof, and has put all he has learned during his own incredible ordeals into this book, a real "bible" for anyone who has the intention to park this disease safely in the past and spend the rest of his life as a healthy person.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR (from the back cover page):
DeWayne McCulley is an ex-diabetic engineer who survived a near-death, diabetic coma with a blood glucose level of 1337 -- more than a thousand points above normal.
Despite two blood clots, pneunomia, high cholesterol, and four insulin shots a day, DeWayne was able to use his engineering and biochemistry background to methodically wean himself off the insulin, Coumadin and other drugs.
He lowered his average glucose level to less than 95 and his hemoglobin AIC below 5%, while losing 50 pounds and reversing his diabetes within 4 months. He credits his recovery to God, his doctors and nurses, his mother, his daughter, a set of accidents (blessings), and his undying thirst for knowledge.
With a lot of encouragement from his daughter, his mother, and people from work, the local churches, the wellness industry, and the two diabetic support groups he was facilitating, DeWayne decided to write this book that explains his experience, the real root causes of diabetes, and how to beat this disease and its complications.
His hope is that this book will inspire you the way he was inspired -- by people he never would have met if it weren't for his experience with diabetes.
Also from the back cover page: IF YOU ARE A TYPE 2 DIABETIC OR CONCERNED ABOUT DIABETES, THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO:
- Retrain your body to increase its glucose uptake and utilization of insulin.
- Avoid the 7 most common mistakes that diabetics make.
- Save time and money in preparing nutritious meals that lower glucose levels naturally.
- Enjoy exercise in less time while increasing glucose uptake and energy level.
- Use your blood glucose test results to reduce your insulin resistance.
- Enjoy your favorite foods without increasing your glucose level.
- Select quality nutritional supplements based on 7 key criteria.
- Use the wellness protocols to prevent, control or reverse problems with the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and heart.
- Use the wellness protocols to lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and homocysteine.
- Control appetite and eliminate food cravings.
- Program your body to burn fat and lose weight (fat) permanently.
- Use your inner spirit to reduce stress and improve your physical and mental health.
- Work with your doctor and safely wean yourself off the drugs.
See also http://www.deathtodiabetes.com